CHEM 121 Section 04
Introduction to Chemistry
- First day of class: Monday, September 25th
- Because there is a waitlist, students who are absent the first day will be dropped, so students on the waitlist can
enroll in the class. If there are still students on the waitlist during the first two weeks, students who are absent without instructor permission during the first two weeks of class will be dropped to allow students on the waitlist to enroll in the class.
- First lab meeting: Wednesday, September 27th
- Students are required to attend the first lab meeting on Tuesday. Students who are absent during the first lab meeting will be dropped, so students on the waitlist can enroll in the class.
- The Density activity is now available to explore.
the Bishop Introduction to Chemistry Atoms First Website for tutorials, practice quizzes, animations, and other resources.
Villarba's Office Hours
in SAM 420 for Fall 2017
and by appointment
Phone: (206) 934-4130
- Messages may be left at this number.
AND OTHER REQUIRED RESOURCES
to leave feedback about your professors, and let other students know
which are good teachers and which to avoid.
Gates Millennium Scholars Program, administered by the
United Negro College Fund, will provide scholarships and fellowships
for outstanding low-income African-American, Native American, Hispanic
American, and Asian American students to attend the undergraduate and
graduate institutions of their choice.
chemistry WEB sites around the nation:
This Website is maintained by Marie